Contracts have an enormous impact on your organisation’s revenue and compliance
Contract management is one of the most critical aspects of managing your business relationships. It’s important to use the right system. Out-of-the-box contract management (CM) solutions often meet organisational needs more effectively than building a custom CM solution. M-Files Contract Management is a purpose-built, cloud solution for the creation, review and approval of contracts to drive consistency, transparency and accountability.
M-Files Contract Management Supports the Entire Lifecycle of a Contract from Initiation to Archival
- Initiate and request: Contract request templates can be created to streamline the initiation process. Template library includes approved and versioned contract templates.
- Draft and negotiate: During the drafting and negotiation process, drafts are version controlled. Microsoft Office and Office 365 integration fosters collaboration.
- Review and approve: Flexible workflows allow multi-step reviews and approvals.
- Sign electronically: Documents can be signed using the eSignature capabilities of DocuSign or the M-Files Mobile App.
- Execute: Milestones, obligations and issues are managed with automated assignments and notifications.
- Manage: Contracts are indexed with key metadata such as clients, projects, or properties to help organize content dynamically. Amendments, attachments and other related documents can be linked to the main contract and dynamic dashboards track status, expirations and other milestones.
- Search and retrieve: Advanced search and flexible views ensure fast contract retrieval.
- Renew and archive: Automate manual renewal and archival process. On the sell side, alerts on expiration dates allow more time to upsell and cross-sell.